Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tweet, tweet with #pwsd

Wow!  I was blown away with the amount of tweets at our district day on Friday.  We had tweets from every session, from people at home and from central office.  Thanks to all of you for making the day such a success!


@CiscoSystems

Thanks to Cisco systems for donating the 2 Flip cameras and the jacket that were used in the Twitter draw!


Right now I have 74 #pwsd tweeps in my twitter list, please follow and let me know if I missed anyone.



How did I pick the winners?

The first thing I did was create a Tweetdoc of all of the #pwsd tweets for the day.  Once I had the document that had all our tweets I used a random number generator to pick the winners.

Rob S from BHRS @hackerob

Darren R from HRS @drob222
Barb B from TPS @gpwonderwoman
Now my #pwsd tweeps, I have something in the works, maybe another little twitter give away.  So tweet away
  • Websites to share?
  • What went well in class?
  • Need some help?
  • Share some resources!
Let's keep #pwsd going!

No comments:

Post a Comment