Top 5 Tips for Using your SMARTboard
- Gallery Interactives - make any lesson interactive, QUICKLY & EASILY, with the lesson activity toolkit. My favourites: vortex, category sort, multiple choice
2. Print to Notebook - turn any file into a notebook file. Just open your Word, PowerPoint or PDF and select Print --> SmartNotebook Capture.
3. Borrow ready to use Notebook Files - there are lots of resources out there, find something to start from and modify it to
4. Link to website or files (make your lesson clickable, no searching!)
5. Install Notebook at home! You will need to use your PWSD user name and password.
You can find a printable version of these 5 tips here.