Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Moodle

It has been awhile since I have done one of these.  In previous years, Monday Moodle, was your weekly moodle how-to.  So I am going to highlight a couple of places you can go to for Moodle help!

1) Monday Moodle Forum use the search function at the top right  to quickly find what you are looking for.

2) PWSD How to Area is loaded with printable quick reference guides and short video tutorials for some of the most popular moodle activities and resources

3) 2 Minute Moodles 34 quick videos that answer your questions and get you moodling!

4) Global Classroom has a number of ways to supercharge your moodle course.

5) Contact me!  I am happy to help.  Either drop me an email or put your problem in the help deskIs there a Monday Moodle you would like to see done?

Moodle Explained with Lego

No comments:

Post a Comment